German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dog demo at Sea World with Shiloh and my wife. (other 2 dogs with handlers are Max and Prince)
One picture of Woedan(a Mal with a big mouth)with Kim next to the squad car.
Two pictures of Shiloh at the guard gate at Patrick AFB FL.
One picture of "Ready"at Lackland AFB.

Attachments

·
868 Posts
Maybe you trained my wife.:) she went through in 87
I was the Superintendent of the dog school. At that point in my career, I didn't do a lot of hands-on training. I was certainly there however, when your wife went through. There were a lot of students in the dog school.

DFrost

·
Registered
32 Posts
Boy does that bring back memories! I sure do miss the old beret and BDU's, and slipping on a wrap to "play" with the pups!!!

Jan 1981 to Dec 1994:
379th Security Police Squadron - Wurtsmith AFB, MI
3rd Security Police Squadron - Clark AB, Philippines
410th Security Police Squadron, K.I Sawyer AFB, MI

·
868 Posts
"3rd Security Police Squadron - Clark AB, Philippines"

Were you K9 at Clark? That was one big dog unit. I passed through there, as everyone did, on my way to SEA. I was TDY to Subic Bay for 8 weeks. PI was quite a place.

DFrost

·
Registered
32 Posts
No- not K9. I worked the security side of the house there. AWESOME job in the late 80's though. 166 man flights with 40 dogs per shift! Horse patrol, 4 man tactical foot patrols in the wilds around the flight line. Dogs got bites every night! I just loved the dogs so much I hung out with the K9 guys. They weren't letting security do K9 back then. I ended up becoming an instructor and hung out at the kennels in MI too. I loved the duty at Clark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts