German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Passed the final written test last Wednesday with 89 correct answers out of a 100 questions and yesterday we did the final field exam.

On the way from the first to the second Check Point Indra found a porcupine, thank the lord she wasn't stung.
At the end I was that nosy little girl that had to know if she passed. So I asked my instructor "Did I pass." and she shouted into the Technical Support Unit "Sandra want's to know if she passed." and the Officer was like "I don't know, did she bring that Box of Doughnuts?" LOL :D

I think I'm going to bring that box of Doughnuts this upcoming Wednesday and after Graduation and when I have that Certificate in my hand I'll hand it over to them :D :D :D

The SAR Academy is based on the SARTECH I from NASAR.

·
Registered
27,245 Posts
Congrats Sandra and Indra!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody. Now I can fully concentrate on certifying Indra. I'm pretty confident that she will be certified within this year. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
a huge congrats to you both !!

·
Registered
31,576 Posts
Congratulations to both of you! You put in a lot of hard work!

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
Congratulations. I know it is hard work.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Congrats! thats awesome!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody.

IT's a great feeling to start and finish something and it was TONS of fun. The team is highly professional and very compassionate. I love that team and the people. I love that the instructors never got bored or impatient with me asking so many questions, especially when I didn't get something which was mainly through the medical classes.

Everybody was helpful and truly positive that I'd pass and I still can't believe I actually did pass. :D

And the best thing is that I was capable of using all that knowledge for the Elementary School presentation to teach the Kids Wood-Smartness.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Congrats Sandra and Indra!! It's such hard work!! I've had to postpone mine and I am not sure we'll get back to the SAR training. Sasha is 12 months old. I hope I'm up to continuing again in a few months but I turn 50 in a month and the hand/wrist surgery turned out bad. I'm not up to par.

Anyway, proud of you!! Your my inspiration. :D

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats Sandra and Indra!! It's such hard work!! I've had to postpone mine and I am not sure we'll get back to the SAR training. Sasha is 12 months old. I hope I'm up to continuing again in a few months but I turn 50 in a month and the hand/wrist surgery turned out bad. I'm not up to par.

Anyway, proud of you!! Your my inspiration. :D
I hope your hand gets better soon, so you can start with your testing. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts