German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Re: Parents are taking up for their biting Pom-HEL

I was bitten by a 9 year old Chihuahua I fostered. I had my neighbor hold him and when I took him back he bit me. He didn't want to. Well I flipped his nose and GROWLED deeply at him. OH FINE.....Daddy I'll be good. Slept with me that night. A 7 year old red longhaired Doxy was a pets. Her owner had to go into a nursing home. NEVER had ANY discipline. I leaned over to talk to her and she growled at me. I pointed at her and she growled and bit me. I took her by the scruff of the neck and held her down and dominated her. She screamed bloody murder. Twana doing adoptions came running over, and I told her what I was doing. After 30 seconds she quieted down, I got up and turned my back to her, and walked off. I told everyone to show their back and give her NO attention. Next day I was the "Daddy" and she gave me no more problems. It seems this monster needs more work.

Powell

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.