German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
He is gorgeous! Love his eyes 😁. Tokala is doing the ear dance too. They were both up for 2 weeks then one fell back down for a few days then went back up and the other one went down. Both are back up for now. Nashobas ears didn’t stay up till he was 5 months old.
Tokala is also in “landshark” mode but he is not as bad as Nashoba was when he was a puppy. I still have scars from him. 😆 He skipped land shark and went straight to Great white...😂

I do get asked all the time “what is he” when doing public access training with Tokala. When I say he is a purebred GS they are quite surprised and then want to take pictures of him. Some will even google “Panda GS” while we’re talking because they have never heard of them. But I knew this would probably happen when I got him since he will be working in public.

People have always done the same with Nashoba and ask to take his picture because they have never seen a solid black GS. A Wolf cross is what they think he is...🤣
Kodi's not as bad a landshark as Jack was as a puppy, either. I mean, he's only ripped ONE pair of pants versus Jack's record of 4 shorts and 1 hoodie. And I don't look like I got in a fight with a thorn bush and lost. Kellie did a great job making sure they understood bite pressure.

People think Jack is a Husky-something being all white--when he was a puppy kids called him "Ghost" after Jon Snow's wolf. So, now we'll have a black "wolf" and a white "wolf". :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You need to post more pics of this dog. I'm curious about what he will look like as he matures. Such an unusual coloring pattern. Better yet, do you have an IG page for him?
You need to post more pics of this dog. I'm curious about what he will look like as he matures. Such an unusual coloring pattern. Better yet, do you have an IG page for him?
IG page I just set up for him. “ sdit.tokala” 🐕‍🦺😄

21 - 23 of 23 Posts