German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm renting a beach house and bringing the dogs for a week of sun in PCB florida.

Does anyone live down there? I'm looking for advise on what beaches, parks are cool.

I looked online, so have a list of dog beaches, but want an "insider" opinion on where to go/where not to go dog wise..

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$600 for 7 nights at a 2BR house within a 5 min walk of the beaches. has a fenced in yard... pretty sweet deal and very reasonably priced.

Look on VRBO.com to find good steals...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh well of course...

and yeah, im scared Cody's thristy face is going to immediately try to chug ocean water...

·
2,967 Posts
There is a book out for Florida that I love. Lists all the dog friendly parks/beaches/resturants/attractions all over Florida. If you have the time to check it out...might be a good place to start.

The Florida Dog Lover's Companion

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
There is a book out for Florida that I love. Lists all the dog friendly parks/beaches/resturants/attractions all over Florida. If you have the time to check it out...might be a good place to start.

The Florida Dog Lover's Companion
I'm going to order one for myself ... Florida's my favorite place to vacation!!! I just checked on Amazon and there's a huge difference on prices - anywhere from to $7.50 (plus $3.99 shipping) to $83.50 (plus $3.99 shipping). Used books started at $5.40. It's not on Kindle.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live a little north of Destin, a total of an hour from PCB but will be moving in a week to WV. The weather is GREAT down here right now. 80 degrees but a little humid. Have a great time and your dogs will really enjoy it!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts