1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 week White Shepherd puppy for adoption
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-06-04, 11:24AM

I have a sweet girl that needs a family.
She was born blind and with a heart murmur but you would not know it watching her play. She will come home with her AKC papers, her pedigree, vaccines and worming and lots of loving behind her. She is very intelligent and well on her way to housetrained.
I am not asking any adoption fee but I do request refrences by phone or letter.
to call my number is 267-718-4173. Please mention about adoption puppy.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
This is awful. I can't believe that someone would give up a sweet, blind 8-week old pup to a stranger for FREE on Craigslist! There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there and anyone can give fake references. I am worried about this poor little pup.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ME TOO!

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Gosh I hope whoever get her does NOT breed her

Poor baby. I hope she gets a loving home.

·
Registered
999 Posts
And I would hope to god they make sure she is fixed. This dog really needs to go to rescue to make sure its not dumped. Anyone contact ECHO?

Susan
Long Haired German Shepherd Rescue

·
Registered
989 Posts
The following is a quote from the website, interesting that they will give the pup away on craigslist.

"If you are considering owning a White German Shepherd, you must remember your dog will be devoted to you and your family heart, mind and body. He or she will be willing to give their life for you or your household. Those who acquire a puppy must understand that this is a lifelong commitment to your dog. Your White German Shepherd, if separated from you, will mourn for you, often for the remainder of its life. When you choose a White German Shepherd please do not take your commitment lightly, such selfless love is no small thing."

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Strana...how did you figure out a website?

Can you send me the link or post?

·
Registered
989 Posts
The link is above from ebrannan and I also googled the craigslist phone number and came up with the same website.

http://www.whiteshepherd.com/

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

(missed ebrannan's post)

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did a reverse search in the white pages and it came up that it was a cell phone.......

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
we have good detectives on this board!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i have her on the phone....well....she has been breeding since 1969 and she says it "happens" well?? what more can i say

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh...geez...can she hold off and instead of giving it away on craigslist.....accept help screening potential adopters...as she will need a special placement?

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can you ask her what the murmur means...is it something that may need surgery...or something she may grow out of?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
she was vague...i asked her what grade it was and i don;t think she even knows..or cares

1 - 20 of 72 Posts