German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Ozzy's past few days. I've been snapping pics here and there.

Mega nom!

I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish, but I don't think he accomplished it.

And here he is trying not to look embarrassed over that last pic. Haha.

Being a not-puppy. :(

It looks like a good day to go to the dog park. :)

This guy was Ozzy's buddy for a while. :p

Meeting some girls. ;)

The little Boston dog's owner was telling me that she got him neutered as soon as she could so he wouldn't mark or hump or do any of the 'intact dog' behaviors, and he was humping everyone in the park. She didn't seem too thrilled with my decision to keep Ozzy intact, but thankfully she didn't try to give me a lecture about it.

Mini water dog!

Mini water dog is upset with me for throwing the ball too far in the too-cold water. Sorry, Mini water dog!

I had another one, though. :)

Haha, shy sniffs.

OMG it's a herd of DOGS. One of the bullies in there came up to me with lots of foam and slobber all over his face and decided to share it with me. It got in my mouth and in my nose and in my ear and in my hair. :crazy:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing!

:wub:Ozzy

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
OZZY!!!!! :wub:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed the pictures, Ozzy is a little ham!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's adorable! Love the third pic.:)
That one's my favorite, I think. Haha. Looks like he's trying to play it like a horn or balance it on his tongue or something. xD

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
great pictures!! He is as cute as ever:)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ozzy is so adorable! The pics are really cute! Looks like he had a good time

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Oh that looks like Ozzy had such a great time. The dog park looks great (clean). His coat is so pretty!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Had to come by and get my Ozzy fix ! Great pics as usual !!! :D

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Besides the fact that Ozzy is totally adorable, what I like the most about your pics is that you can see how completely awesome little, bitty dogs can be! :D Toy dogs are dogs, too, and with a knowledgeable owner, like yourself, they can be self-confident, happy and perfectly social little beings! yes, you CAN fit them into a shoulder-bag, but given the choice a well brought up toy would rather walk on it's own four little paws...imho!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts