German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Super cute & I love the name "Ozzy" btw! I would love a video of your Ozzy gallopping slow motion through a field while "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne is being blasted!
LOL sorry I got a little sidtracked with my own fantasy. Anyways, he looks great!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Ozzy Osborne is why we named him Ozzy. Love his music and he’s the Prince of Darkness after all

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, he loves his kennel, we don’t have a fence so it’s great for fresh air while we chill or do yard work. He does not use it as bathroom which Is awesome.

On another note Ozzy went in for his 3 mo checkup shots etc and he is a whopping 27.1 lbs 4 weeks ago he was 16.4 lbs. He is very Healthy no cries from his 3 shots. We worked on focus platz and sit at the vet and did amazing. Love my growing boy.?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Thanks, he loves his kennel, we don’t have a fence so it’s great for fresh air while we chill or do yard work. He does not use it as bathroom which Is awesome.

On another note Ozzy went in for his 3 mo checkup shots etc and he is a whopping 27.1 lbs 4 weeks ago he was 16.4 lbs. He is very Healthy no cries from his 3 shots. We worked on focus platz and sit at the vet and did amazing. Love my growing boy.?
He's big just like Rollo - I just looked at my excel spreadsheet of Rollo's Weight...Rollo was a big one at 31.8 lbs @ 3 months!

Our guys are similar sized!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
What a cute pup. He will be a very handsome boy. Love the pictures.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Chevy. I would be nuts without my phone but I too am afraid I would loose it. Time to get s small backpack

1 - 19 of 19 Posts