German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I'm concerned, anyway.

So I got a new boyfriend (out with the old, in with the new! Haha). We've only been seeing each other for about three weeks now and I've only brought Ozzy over to his house a few times.

I brought him over last night, with intentions of going to work today and leaving Oz with him while I was gone.

While I was getting ready for work, I let Ozzy out to go potty. After I did my hair (about 20 minutes) I went to let him back in. I clicked my tongue, which he usually comes to instantly. No response.
I made kissy noises. Again, nothing.
I called out his name. Nothing.

I go out into the yard and PANIC washes over me as I noticed the RV gate was WIDE open.
I took Ozzy's collar off the night before because it was making a lot of noise in his kennel. I was terrified.

I ran out to the front and began to have a heart attack as I saw how many people were out, leaving for work, leaving for school, and worse? How many people were walking their dogs.
I had no idea where I would even BEGIN to start looking for Ozzy. I just called out his name REALLY loud, and low and behold! He comes running from the front walkway!
He was waiting by the front door!

Even though people, cars, and dogs were all walking by, he stayed there waiting by the front door!
Ozzy wins "Best Dog Award" as far as I'm concerned, haha.

Needless to say, his collar is NOT coming back off of him and the RV gate, along with every other corner of the yard, will be checked before he's let out by himself again!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Awwh ! Good boy Ozzy!!
That has happened to me a few times. Makes you feel proud when they are at the other door.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Good dog, Ozzy, Good dog!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Good boy, Ozzy!!! Yeah, this has happened a few times. Absolutely terrifying!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Good boy Ozzy!!! You always manage to surprise your mom somehow.

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
good god i would have had a heart failure!!!!!!!! ozzy has made his momma proud!
if my daughter was walking past your house, your dog would have been history,
(she has been buggin me for a pom for 2 years now) lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts