German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took this the other day. :) I'm going to get him some mini tennis balls so it'll be easier for him.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
OMG he is too darn cute!!! I love that little bounce he does! so cute~!

i would be VERY impressed if i saw you walking down the street with that little guy behaving!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love him and his little bouncy self. :)

The only time he doesn't listen to a word I say is when he's looking for a spot to potty. LOL "Hold on, woman, I gotta poo."

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I love him and his little bouncy self. :)

The only time he doesn't listen to a word I say is when he's looking for a spot to potty. LOL "Hold on, woman, I gotta poo."

lol Shasta has the attention span of a gold fish unless food is involved! or one of the cats come downstairs! When she's going to the bathroom.... dont even try. She gets this very intent look on her face. Even the other dogs dont distract her then!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's funny when he's trying to go potty with the other four around, because they all sniff him, and he's just like, "Leave me aloooone!" With this sad, desperate look on his face, as he squats, helpless with a turd hanging halfway out his booty. LOL

I'm going to be posting more videos of him; I made him is own channel, so I'm going to be posting his life and progress and everything up. I have a bunch of videos I need to edit with music and stuff to put up.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
see Shasta is the obnoxious one sniffing the others if they're trying to do their business but when its her... she'll sometimes get all growly and snappy lol. I dont blame her!!! I wouldnt want anyone sniffing around me either! Course i'm not allowed to go to the bathroom by myself. i think she's afraid the toilet is gonna eat me! I need to get a video of Shasta walking. I think she walks funny but it could just be the puppy part of being a GSD. Ozzy is too darn cute! If i ever got a pom (used to want one a few years ago) i fully intend on naming him Pom Pom!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ozzy is just so cool !

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
haha, he pounces on that ball like a cat....cute dawg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts