German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in LOVE!!!! I can make a trip down to pull and help transport for a rescue.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10884142

Jada
Animal: Dog
Breed: German Shepherd Dog
Sex: Female
Size: Medium

Meet Jada....One year old and full of energy! This lovely lady loves other dogs, long walks in the park, car rides and sucking up all the attention she can get! Jada is about 60 pounds and won't get much bigger, she is a very active girl that will require a real fenced in yard (no electric fences - must be real wood, chain link or other durable fence).
Jada was left abandoned to fend for herself, at first she was very shy and scared of everything and everyone....that has since changed, now she is a friendly, well rounded German Shepherd with typical Shepherd antics.

For more information or to meet Jada please call the shelter at 203-881-3653 or send an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping for pretty Jada. I just heard from the ACO and they said they seem to be a dumping ground for GSDs lately.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's still listed. If a rescue is interested, I can make the trip down there to meet her and take better pictures. I don't know how to professionally evaluate dogs, but can give it a shot. There are plenty of checklists and worksheets for me to work from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts