German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I was sitting on the edge of my bed with a little quart bottle of chocolate milk in my hand. Discoe thought it would be entertaining if she came and stuck her head between my hands and my lap, and flipped my thankfully-capped milk out of my hands.
I say to Discoe "What in the heck was that?! That wasn't very nice! Pick up my milk!"

She brings me a stuffed owl.

I say "No, I cannot drink an owl. Milk is for drinking. Bring me the milk."

I was only saying it to be funny...Discoe knows a lot of words, but I don't ever recall teaching her 'milk'. I guess she figured it out on her own in those couple of minutes, though, because she pounced on the milk bottle, and brought it over and set it on my lap.

Just a moment in the life of Discoe and myself. She really is the funniest dog I've ever owned. She'll hold anything you hand her. She sits her stuffed toys upright on the couch. As a puppy, she decided to try and move a potted plant from the living room into the kitchen (It was a seven-foot tall corn plant in a pot that was bigger than she was). I have yet to find anything she will not eat, including lettuce. The past four years with her have been a hoot.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:spittingcoffee: Thanks for the laugh :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, everyone! She gives me a laugh every day, so I figure it's only right to pass it on!
Rofl...the worst part is that I missed that! I wasn't even trying.
She is definitely awesome...she does whatever it is I ask of her and takes everything in stride: I don't have to worry about her with new experiences. New places, new people, new sounds, new smells...she's ready for all of it.

I love this dog to death.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Smart girl. Our dogs are always good for a laugh. I have to go wake Fiona up, because I can't remember how she made me laugh today.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts