German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
how old is he? cuz that's how big Roxy's pool is and I"m thinking at 5 months we are going to already need a bigger one

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how old is he? cuz that's how big Roxy's pool is and I"m thinking at 5 months we are going to already need a bigger one
17 months old. He was too big for it, about a month after I got it last year lol

·
Registered
874 Posts
LOL Roxy wants to dive and stuff and I am finding out I should have just went ahead and got a bigger one now. I thought it would at least be good for her for the first summer...had not planned on her thinking she needed to "dive"

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is kind of amazing. When you pick the pool up, it looks huge. Then you get it home fill it with water, and it looks totally different.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks like hes having tons of fun!

I have been looking for one everywhere! I want one bigger than three feet wide so he can play in it for awhile, but three feet seems to be all I can find.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Haha!! I love the way he just stares at the pool when you stop squirting him with the hose! Such a beautiful boy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Looks like he is having so much fun but I am not sure I would be letting untreated lumber and particleboard get wet like that!

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like he is having so much fun but I am not sure I would be letting untreated lumber and particleboard get wet like that!
It is treated lumber. A good hosing out has not hurt the garage yet. I'm sure it will catch up to me some day.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Yes it is kind of amazing. When you pick the pool up, it looks huge. Then you get it home fill it with water, and it looks totally different.
LOL oh for sure. I almost got her the little shell shaped one cuz it was cute ...and then I laid it down on the ground and thought..yeah she might get her paws in it...but I went for the $10 one ..and it looked like it should be big enough but I'm thinking I will be buying a new one soon

·
Registered
463 Posts
That was fun to watch, my Lola does the exact same thing when ever I pull out the hose.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts