German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Critique Brenna...Keep in mind she is spayed.
She's on the small side (55 lb) at 2 years old. These were the closest pics I could get to a stack. I apologize about the lighting...My camera and I are not on good terms right now. lol The first 2 pics are from yesterday, the last one is from Dec-Jan, and I know she was too skinny in that one.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Beautiful face and she should fill out nicely. My female was thin-ish 59 lbs when she was 2. Now she's 7, she's 75 lbs and still has the hourglass shape.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments! I love her and I agree, she's gorgeous, I just can't let it go to her head. hehe I'm grateful to have such a beautiful dog, and I didn't even pay one red cent for her, she was given away for free because she was too skittish to breed police dogs from.

I think she is already filling out a bit, she was hanging around 50-53 and I finally got her to break the 55 mark.
I'm anxious to see how she changes as she matures, I shouldn't have much trouble keeping her skinny, she burns it all off...I wish I had half of her energy!

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Brenna is STUNNING. I love seeing photos of her. She has such rich, dark coloring, heavy, solid-looking limbs, a STRONG look to her. She really is gorgeous! She's also probably very intimidating-looking to someone who doesn't know her. She is one of the nicest, most deeply pigmented sables!! I think she will fill out really nicely, too. Nothing about her looks "small" at all! You've got a strongly-built, head-turning girl there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts