German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well off Max and I went to buy some items for the new girl coming this week. So we ran into our puppy trainer and Max was thrilled, while chatting Max spotted another dog and started his little rant. So corrections made and we are good.

Two young girls come down the isle and are wrestling with each other and Max starts jumping, barking and backing up, not good! I tell the girls they should not be acting that way around strange dogs. Geeze where are the parents???

Next move on and run into another dog but we are behaving now. Making our way to the front of the store and I am now mortified :eek: Max is peeing on the floor!!!! He has never done that, but as I am cleaning it up I notice some dried pee and figure this is why he did this. UGH! I try very hard to keep an eye on him for that very reason. I know he does not know the difference and was just marking like he would outside. Boys!!:eek:

·
Registered
929 Posts
oh boy, i wanted to go to pets mart today haha

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
LOL That is too funny- never seen that at a Petsmart before:D
Daily occurrance at Petsmart... I wonder how many dogs mark on the toys and treats? Stay away from the bottom shelves!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i just got home from petsmart!!! lol. Shasta did very well but got vocal a couple of times.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Shasta loves to go to PetSmart but she pees in the store almost every time we go...even though we try to watch and take her outside if it looks like she needs to go, there are too many distractions in the parking lot and she can't seem to do her business.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I have had bad days out in public with the fur kids too. They happen to everyone, don't feel bad!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts