German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't post here very often, but I lurk a lot. posted a picture of my GSD Kofi in the critique my dog section and Mac's Mom asked for more pictures of Italy, so here they are! :)

I moved to Italy with them 5 months ago, Kofi is my 12 month working line and I got Shilah when he was 10 months old from a rescue centre.

Getting a drink on the mountain plains

Down stay outside the cabin

We lived in a town in England so they love their new garden!

Kofi herding the chickens

Shilah on a hay bale

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Awesome. Both the dog and the scenary is breath taking. Whats it like in Italy? I live in a small town in the Midwest.

·
Registered
173 Posts
WOW- You're making me wanna pack up and move! Great pics!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Beautiful animals and awesome pictures ... Thank you for sharing ! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
beautiful dogs and beautiful scenery! almost makes me want to move out of the states! ... almost...

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Gorgeous dogs and scenery!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank all! Life in rural Italy is great, it's like stepping back in time. Everyone makes their own cheese and milk and grows all their own food. It's a lovely slow pace of life. :)

Fabulous! Um, I'm a little nervous for those chickens, though. :)
He does look a bit intense in that picture, but he is gentle with them honestly! :laugh: My chickens never want to go into their run when I need them too so Kofi will round them up and them herd them to the run. This is a more normal picture of his herding...

·
Registered
67 Posts
makes me even more frustrated that i didnt get the orders to italy i put in for eh maybe ill get the cuba orders that wouldnt be so bad lol

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Thank all! Life in rural Italy is great, it's like stepping back in time. Everyone makes their own cheese and milk and grows all their own food. It's a lovely slow pace of life. :)

He does look a bit intense in that picture, but he is gentle with them honestly! :laugh: My chickens never want to go into their run when I need them too so Kofi will round them up and them herd them to the run. This is a more normal picture of his herding...

couldnt do it. We'd starve lol.

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts

Wow, Shilah looks SO MUCH like our Dena! :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous place to live, lucky you - and your dogs too!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
We were in Italy over the summer. I'm so jealous you are living there! We spent time in Rome and Florence, and stayed at a villa in a small town called Vicchio for a few days. The scenery was breathtaking and the people are wonderful.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts