German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Otto and I went for a hike a local park yesterday. Here are a few photos that I took. It was a 2.5 mile hike and we found an amazing creek to play in. This is my first time to up load photos on a thread so here we go. Enjoy!!! Pic heavy sorry.....

P.S The creek was clean. Otto is UTD on his shots. Also had a bath as soon as he get home. ;)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
cool, looks like Otto had a blast

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
looks like fun!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had a blast out there. Now we are going to have to do this more often.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks like a great time!! Otto is gorgeous ... I'm in love with black shepherds now. After New Pup (*cough* Logan .. *cough*) grows up, that's going to be a definite 'maybe'. *grin*

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I sure need to work with Panzer so he can enjoy off leash time like this too! Very nice.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly I didn't even know GSD came in other colors besides the traditional black and reds. LOL I look at Otto and he reminds me of a black horse the way he moves... I did grow up with horses maybe that is were I'am seeing similarities. Love it!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
A black beauty! I always used to let my dogs swim in rivers, lakes, reservoirs, creeks and never had any problems....hosed them off when we got home. Can't do that here in Florida -- gators :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts