German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Scout's the best, and she definitely would love a playmate to hang out with on our farm, so I reserved the pick of the males from a different pairing with my breeder.

Our Scout and the new little guy.
19 mos
image.jpg
20210322_195759~2.jpg

Our little guy at 8 days, after eating and climbing the rail only to pass out:
attachment1617930326405.jpg

Out posing at 2 weeks:
1617679265775.jpg
1617679269405.jpg
1617679262129.jpg
1617679258633.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scout is going to be thrilled with her new little brother. They're both adorable.
Thanks, Catrinka. I think so, too.

Scout is playful, drivey, focused, sweet, and dog-friendly. Now that she's mastered having a reliable off switch, it seems to be a great time to add a new pup for her to pal around with and help teach.

·
Registered
269 Posts
They are both gorgeous! Two, twice the fun, and having an older dog teach the pup the ropes is a BIG help. And she'll help keep him busy, when you are too busy to entertain him.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
They are both gorgeous! Two, twice the fun, and having an older dog teach the pup the ropes is a BIG help. And she'll help keep him busy when you are too busy to entertain him.
Scout teaching the ropes to the pup would be a great help. As for Scout keeping the pup busy, I'm hoping the pup grows to keep up with Scout so she'll be busy. Her off switch is reliable, but she doesn't usually engage it voluntarily. 😀

·
Super Moderator
7,725 Posts
Idea for a name: Scout and Boo were both characters in "To Kill a Mockingbird".

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh my goodness I just want to eat that puppy he’s so cute 😂 I’m jealous, it seems like everyone is getting a puppy right now. I want a puppy!

Reactions: Greg75
1 - 20 of 49 Posts