German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kratos just got home from his first show. It was a sanction match and a lot of fun, learned some interesting things. We arrived super early (mostly because we weren't sure how long it'd take to get there) and he met up with his Newfoundland friend Mack. They hung out all day, Mack was first up and placed well.

The herding dogs were the last to go (best for last? I'd like to think so), and poor Kratos was bored out of his mind. Anyways, we placed very well, mostly be default (only german shep. there). But I'm still very pleased I went with the expectation of possibly best puppy in breed.

Anyways, we got best male, best of breed, best puppy, first place in breed and fourth in group. Overall? Great fun, and we got sponsored to join our local kennel club!

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you it was a lot of fun and great socialization, Kratos did well and actually fell asleep amongst all the barking and yipping from the small dog area.

·
Super Moderator
5,832 Posts
Ya! Congrats! So glad you guys had fun (and winning doesn't hurt, LOL)

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
I'm proud of you for going and showing your dog.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya! Congrats! So glad you guys had fun (and winning doesn't hurt, LOL)
Lol no it doesn't thank you so much!

I'm proud of you for going and showing your dog.
Thanks, we're really proud of him as well he was so well behaved, there were a lot of other puppies who were VERY yappy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts