German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't seem to be able to capture the photo

Rico, 2YO PB German Shep 189839 - Orlando FL, WESH's u local Photo - u local, Your Orlando Photos & Videos

Description:
he's rather playful and I would bet money he was rambunctiously playing and "nipped" the daughter either catching ball - leash, toy whatever! so they offered no training for him. he passed eval wonderfully at OCAS! come on all pls give him a chance- last call for this stunner!
Comments: 11-24-10 Sent out post to all rescues: Dog is HW+. Was under quarantine for biting a 5 yr old, unknown circumstances. Owner of dog had only had the dog for 2 weeks. Per Kennel Officer Will Farrell: Dog was excited, friendly at cage. I was able to leash Rico with no issue, he walked perfect on a tight leash. If the leash is loose and long he will start to jump, playing with the leash, snapping. Once tightened up again he returns to walking great. Rico loved to play ball, he showed no ball aggression, I was able to remove the ball from his mouth. He knows basic commands like sit. Rico does like to jump up on you, he is powerful. I had no problem restraining him, even to draw blood. Rico is a great dog who needs a strong owner with knowledge of the breed. DLV
Animal ID: A189839 Room No.: WDQ07

Hi, my name is Rico. I am an approximately 2 year old black and tan male Germ Shepherd. I have not been tested for heartworms. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Monday, November 08, 2010.

http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A189839&RT=T
If you can rescue an animal on this list, please reply to [email protected].

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.