German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anone tried Orijen Regional Red?

I cant stand the stinky breath with the fish formula.

I am kinda tired of buying 3 different kinds of Orijen foods. My Border Collie has chicken allergies and my GSD pup is getting on to one year of age, my Sheltie is a senior and I just want to switch over to one food. Would speed up feeding times for me especially in the am.

Any thoughts...

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I bought a small bag of it to add slowly to the regular formula- Stosh really likes it and he hasn't had a problem with soft stools that others have warned about. Honestly, he prefers the TOTW bison, venison formula. He went nuts over it!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
I bought a bag of it a while back and didn't notice any difference or reaction when switching from Orijen adult.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Our dogs love Orijen as their #2 fav kibble behind Innova EVO. Wellness CORE is #3. We're unfortunately weaning off of Orijen due to the upcoming price increase from $70 to $82 with the switch from 70/30 to 80/20. So sad, because they love this kibble and have done great on it. It's a bit rich, causing runs, which is why I blend in the Wellness CORE to help solidify their stool. If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it if your dogs do well on it! Good luck!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
No stool problems with any Orijen products here. Tried em all but the fish one.
Very good results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts