1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
The first dog it would be difficult for me to critique the dog except by genetics and from that point of view I would say a sound working dog with west workinglines and DDR dogs in background. Just a good solid pedigree for working german shepherd.
The Hena-C dogs are different in that I have owned two different dogs by Reiko Hena-c and my alltime best brood female is a Reiko daughter. These dogs are usualy sound of nerve, handler sensitive, little more defense drive than prey drive. Make for excellent family dogs that are very protective and will stop an intruder if challenged. Very close to the dogs of the 60's I always harp about....maybe that's why I've had two in past ten years:D

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
and I have a Reiko granddaughter, she is exactly how cliff describes:)

I also had a Zorro Lagerwall grandson, he was the "best"...

Good luck with your breeding, definately keep us updated:))

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the comments. I do not know the stud personally, or any pups out of him. We (me and Yoko's breeder), picked him strictly based on bloodlines and what they are known to produce. And of course Pam's reputation for her quality breeding program.

Some things about Yoko is: she is not handler sensitive, does have a natural handler focus. Sound nerve. I think she has more prey drive (very driven for her toys). She has always been very protective. I think her confirmation is closer to those of the 30's-40's. There was a 100 yr pictorial posted on FB not long ago. Getting more excited for this litter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts