German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I filled the kiddie pool with water, Luna took a bit to get use to it, and then she proceeded to have a ball, pure joy. However I forgot about the other half of the equation....... the dirt. I'll add the vid kn a little bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
So cute! My dog wouldn't hesitate to plop down and stay there all afternoon!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So cute! My dog wouldn't hesitate to plop down and stay there all afternoon!
it took Luna about 2 mins to step in it then she went spaz, and I let her. The Golden retriever you see and hear and the background will not go in the water, I'm hoping Luna will get her to go in. So now when i bring out the water I'll make sure it is far away from the dirt. Two reasons I decided Luna deserved it, first I did a test run of her being home (crated) while I went to work, she did good. I left home at 830am let ger out at 8am was able to get home around 2pm no accidents and let her out for 30mins. Went back to work and finally got home around 445pm and let both out and play as well as bathroom break. She did a great job no accidents nothing, it was also over 90 degrees so I said hmm kiddie pool time. Her laying in the pool was the coolest thing to see.

Also you can clearly see her bad ear as well.

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
Nice, my two dogs try to destroy kiddie pools. I have three patched up in my back yard that I really need to throw away. Or turn into gardens.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
What a cutie!

I personally love muddy dogs, that means they are having fun!

Rusty never cared about a kiddie pool. He just wanted to drag it around the yard. One summer he had one as his 'toy'. It was hilarious to watch him drag the pool around.

I'll see what puppy Riot thinks of one. Going to be super hot this weekend.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live north of Tampa they are saying 90s all weekend long. The pool will be out again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts