German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Cooper is an almost 4 month old sable and it is cute seeing his 1 ear up. The other one does not seem to rise too much at this point - is there something that I can do - the foster mother explained me that chewing could help.

Any feedback is appreciated,

Mike

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing that it is much appreciated. I guess, I should be little more patient then. My next question, if I may: is it quite normal that 1 ear could go up first?

My first GSD had her ears already up at 8 weeks, so Cooper is our first one :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for sharing that it is much appreciated. I guess, I should be little more patient then. My next question, if I may: is it quite normal that 1 ear could go up first?

My first GSD had her ears already up at 8 weeks, so Cooper is our first one :)
I've been reading a lot about this because my pup is 4months and his ears hadn't stood up at all. Everything I've said has said to wait til 8 months and or til after their done teething (for their adult teeth) and if their still not up then you should consider taping/gluing/breath-right-strip-ing the ears.
Right now if my pup has his ears up it's hardly ever both, it's just the left or the right and it only stays up for a minute or if I'm lucky three. But he's only four months so I've learned not to think too much of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts