German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I think they would change that I dont work from home. They hate when I leave for work. :(

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Masi would like me to be more higher energy so I could keep up with her:)

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Stosh doesn't bite hard but he likes to put his teeth on me when he wants me all to himself and I'm doing something else. So I guess what he would really like to change about me is that I'm not at his disposal whenever he wants.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I think my fur kids would say more lenient because I am always watching them like a hawk that way they could get away with more things.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
If he could talk, he would say...

"I love the girl and she is really swell, but I wish she would play ball more. I mean, we play ball only about 5 times a day. That just isn't enough. Sometimes I try to tell her by putting the ball on her lap but she just says 'Ew, Bison! That is all slobbery'. Well, duh, what good is a ball if it doesn't have a little slobber on it!"

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Mine would wish that my computer didn't exist so they could be in my lap more often (written as I remove 87# Donovan from my lap).

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
My first dog changed my view of life. Ever since then, all my other dogs have reminded me of that view. The reason why is because dogs are usually happy, no matter what. You can step on their tail and they'll yelp for a moment, but that doesn't take their happiness away and they don't stop following you. They love you and even forget the fact that you stepped on their tail. My last dog would just lay there, sleeping soundly. I sorta envy the fact that it's so easy for a dog to be happy.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Rosa wishes I didn't make her wear her orange vest for our walks. She really hates it for some reason, her whole demeanor changes when it goes on.

Niko wishes I would let him chase animals. Really, really wishes. Also the cats. :)

Both of them wish that they never had to go in the truck ever. Rosa especially wants me to invent a teleporter so she can be instantly at Grandma's house without the icky, puke-making car ride to go through.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Blitz would wish that everywhere I went allowed dogs, eveytime she see's me getting ready and getting her leash is not a part of the process she goes out in the garage and waits by my car door as if to say PLLLLEASE MOM...Im sure the grocery store won't mind if you bring a 34lb puppy down the isles!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts