German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pups out of Jenna's last litter will be eight months soon. What is kool about this is that one of the puppies I sold out of this litter just got their CGC. His owner is doing a great job with him -- I went to his obedience graduation a few months ago.

As much as I stress training with puppy buyers and classes, and as much as they promise, they do not all follow through with it.

It is absolutely awesome to get feedback from people who are doing the training and enjoying their dogs more and more.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
That must make you feel great! I've kept our breeder up to date on Stosh and Uschi's accomplishments like STAR Puppy and CGC's. They really appreciate hearing about them and knowing the dogs are being trained and they would love to hear from more owners.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As much as I stress training with puppy buyers and classes, and as much as they promise, they do not all follow through with it.
That is the truth! I know how little training people do when I hear them say things like "My dog is just impossible on a leash - and I took it to obedience class!"

If you consider one obedience class all the training your dog will need, get a pair of waterskis. You will need to wear them while you hold onto the leash for dear life.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
thats great news!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts