German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot stop laughing. I went in to see the puppies and little Duncan must have been pretty upset cause he was growling and barking!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Not even a week old yet and already pissed off at the world! :rofl: :rofl: I caught it with my cellphone but I cannot download it cause I don't have the card insert with me. :( It won't let me forward it either. :(
Hilarious!!! I just love these 2, I've caught the female barking too when she was not happy. :whistle: These two are going to have some attitudes!!!! :wub: I can already tell. :p

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
ahhhh i want Duncan!!!!! He already sounds like a lot of fun!!!!

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I would say it sounds so cute but I know for a fact that it does because our new 3 wk old foster puppies (pair of females) do the same thing!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
ewww double trouble :))

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
How cute! If it matters any, one of the best people I've ever had the good fortune to know is named Duncan- he was an army medic and was by my little brother's side when he died. A true hero's name

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I cannot stop laughing. I went in to see the puppies and little Duncan must have been pretty upset cause he was growling and barking!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Not even a week old yet and already pissed off at the world! :rofl: :rofl: I caught it with my cellphone but I cannot download it cause I don't have the card insert with me. :( It won't let me forward it either. :(
Hilarious!!! I just love these 2, I've caught the female barking too when she was not happy. :whistle: These two are going to have some attitudes!!!! :wub: I can already tell. :p
hmmmmmmmm - seems to me the General may have two potential Marine Drill Instructor recruits!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts