German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my mom and I went hiking at ' Shaker Village '. The place is pretty neat because there is tons of hiking trails, creek crossings/swimming holes (for the dogs), historical place and horses are allowed. We took Gunner, Lil Bit and Mini. Normally we bring a backpack and place Mini in it since it is quite an adventure for her, but someone (me) forgot it at the house. Since I forgot the backpack, I carried her when it was too muddy for her or she was tired. We decided to take her off leash since she was slower, which she did excellent with!
Enjoy :)

The first few are on the way there. ( Don't worry, we were on the park's road and the speed limit was 20. ) The three pictures that are the same, I was playing around with the coloring.

Lil Bit is a tad bit camera shy.

I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but I tend to forget when I am out on the trail. lol We are going back hopefully next weekend & I'll try to get more.

Attachments

1 Posts
Today my mom and I went hiking at ' Shaker Village '. The place is pretty neat because there is tons of hiking trails, creek crossings/swimming holes (for the dogs), historical place and horses are allowed. We took Gunner, Lil Bit and Mini. Normally we bring a backpack and place Mini in it since it is quite an adventure for her, but someone (me) forgot it at the house. Since I forgot the backpack, I carried her when it was too muddy for her or she was tired. We decided to take her off leash since she was slower, which she did excellent with!
Enjoy :)

The first few are on the way there. ( Don't worry, we were on the park's road and the speed limit was 20. ) The three pictures that are the same, I was playing around with the coloring.

Lil Bit is a tad bit camera shy.

I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but I tend to forget when I am out on the trail. lol We are going back hopefully next weekend & I'll try to get more.
You have a VERY BEAUTIFUL German Shepherd. I'm thinking about getting one. Do i need to get a big one or a small one? I JUST LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts