German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he looks normal! love his colors...you look good yourself! haha
Im curious to see what his coloring will look like when he is full grown!

I wasnt sure if his growth was on track or not. We adopted him from an animal rescue so even if he does look purebred there is always a possibility he is mixed. Everyone else pups similar in age look bigger than him.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
That is not a mix, and he is not small. :)
Hans was 54 pounds at that age.
Enjoy him.

·
Registered
652 Posts

I wasnt sure if his growth was on track or not. We adopted him from an animal rescue so even if he does look purebred there is always a possibility he is mixed. Everyone else pups similar in age look bigger than him.

What in your right mind makes you thing he is mixed!!! Haha no Hun he is a purebred gsd. And he is very good size!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could go on allllll day telling you that your dog couldn't get anymore pure breed than that!

Hahaha I've never had or been around a gsd puppy. We adopted our adult gsd at when he was 2 years old so it's all new to me.
We got boxer when he was 6 weeks old, the animal rescue THOUGHT he was part gs but weren't sure considering they were obtained through a homeless man who stole the litter when they were just hours old (umbilical cords still attached) lol.
Not having any history on him I was totally in the dark about his breed
Thank you for the reassurance lol

·
Registered
61 Posts

Nopee he looks purebreed to me! hes not at his full size yet!
hes still growing..what do you feed him?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looks like a healthy handsome purebred GSD to me :D

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Don't worry about his weight so much as his body condition. As long as he's gaining weight, and is nice and lean, he's good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts