German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not able to post photos it tells me I exceeded my limit what the heck is that?

·
Super Moderator
5,366 Posts
when you click Go Advanced, then Manage attachements, scroll down and you'll see file sizes listed for each format. I find if I use my DSLR I have to reduce the image size. If I use my phone the size is usually correct.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that and brings me back to the site not attachment management

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
This happened to someone else and they used an outside link.
Otherwise, if you have used the forum link, there is a limit unless you buy membership, then think its unlimited
You must have posted a lot of photo's...lol

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
There is a limit otherwise you have to upgrade and pay for membership like gatorbytes said. I post a lot of photos. There is away to delete photos through your computer as car2ner described. You do not have to delete any photos though if you do not want to- Tapatalk app you can sign to the forum through Tapatalk and upload your photos. It is easy. I do think they charge now for higher quality photo posting -which is a new thing- but I just select the second choice it’s free and the photos come out good. I like the regular layout but I do go onto Tapatalk to upload photos.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
There is way to delete photo's? I thought you had to ask admin to do

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
From my cell phone I would go into the menu section exit mobile phone mode and get into the classic/full version mode. In the message box click advanced. Scroll down and click on mangage attatchments and there it will prompt me to upload a photo then it would tell me I was at my limit. Then it would prompt me to select what photos I want to delete in my previous posts.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Same thing happens to me. I just upload my pictures to Flikr and then copy/share the link into my message and then it shows the picture in the post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts