German Shepherds Forum banner

Would use this?

• Yes, it seems helpful.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • ummmm....maybe..

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No. Its embarrassing.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • NO! People need to pick up their dog's poop!

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Who thinks of this stuff? If you can remember to put that stupid thing on before taking your dog out, you can remember to bring a plastic bag to pick it up.

I would honestly rather pick up my dogs poop with my bare hands and put it in my pocket before I ever make them wear something so stupid.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
OMG, I actually watched that entire video and was ROFLMAO! Thanks for the laughs! :D. and NO I would never consider putting such a contraption on my Lou! I do have to say that everyone should watch the video just for a great laugh! I love the little girl walking her dog and carrying the poo bag in the other hand like ANY kid on the face of the earth would do that! ROFL!

And what is up with that black evening dress in the park in the daytime with bra straps showing? "no poops, no oops" ROFLMAO! Thanks for the laugh Jessie! Oh, and they should have added at the end "many dogs were greatly humiliated in the filming of this video!"

I think I have to put this on my facebook ;)

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
someone posted the website for this a while back, it was hilarious. On the website the poop in the bag is pixelated lol...

The bad acting makes it twice as funny. And I love the giant "rights reserved" across the middle of the screen. Because someone is going to want to steal the video and reuse it for something else...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
thats the funnest thing i`ve seen in awhile, they have them for horse`s, so its not really a new idea

·
Registered
641 Posts
:rofl::spittingcoffee: That's horribly humiliating. But...at least wathcing it lightened my grouchy mood this morning! Thanks for the laugh!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
That was so funny! I like the music, just kidding! I would rather step in my dog's poop than have him wear a dangling bad off his butt!!! The things people come up with...

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG. I just thought what if your dog farts, the bag will like inflate!!!! Then you can take the bag with the fart in it and let it loose near someone!!:rofl:

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Thanks for the laugh... omg..... that was seriously the funniest thing I have seen all day...... and .. no, I wouldn't use it. Ever.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I was at an all breed dog show this weekend with over 1000 dogs. These people don't even pick up after their dogs. I dropped my canvas bag and it just happened to land on a huge turd! How hard is it to put a baggie in your pocket? There are plenty of trash cans.

·
Registered
819 Posts
:poop:O.M.G!! That was the funniest thing I have seen in quite some time! Thanks for the good laugh, Jessiewessie!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
ha

Who thinks of this stuff? If you can remember to put that stupid thing on before taking your dog out, you can remember to bring a plastic bag to pick it up.

I would honestly rather pick up my dogs poop with my bare hands and put it in my pocket before I ever make them wear something so stupid.
:spittingcoffee: so funny! who would pay to make that? thats sad..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts