German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Tessa, my foster dog, had to go to the vet today. Dharma was really upset she couldn't go. So much so that after we got home she actually pouted. And then she peed on my carpet. She hasn't done that in FOREVER. Then after I cleaned it up she pouted some more. I finally ended up going to Target and to pick up a prescription from CVS and took Dharma with me. She seems to be in better spirits now.

It is like having two kids!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
HAHAHA they do pout!!. When Dodger doesn't want to go in his crate, like if he's been in it all day, he pouts going up the stairs head down, feet dragging, stoping in the landing glaring at me, the whole bit it's pretty funny when he does it too.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha yup. kids for sure. Shasta got pouty with me because i wouldnt let her run wild and crazy tonight.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha yup. kids for sure. Shasta got pouty with me because i wouldnt let her run wild and crazy tonight.
haha Dodge is pouting right now because I'm making him stay on his bed. :p

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dharma has always like bully sticks, she has never showed much interest in bones. Tessa OTOH loves the bones. So the other day at PetSmart I got Tessa a bone and a bully stick for Dharma. I gave them both their treats tonight. Of course, Dharma got half way through the bully stick then decided she wanted the bone!!! Sheez, it's like having 2 three year olds!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Dharma has always like bully sticks, she has never showed much interest in bones. Tessa OTOH loves the bones. So the other day at PetSmart I got Tessa a bone and a bully stick for Dharma. I gave them both their treats tonight. Of course, Dharma got half way through the bully stick then decided she wanted the bone!!! Sheez, it's like having 2 three year olds!

yup.... sounds about right. lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yep naughty little kids. Shadow loves it when one of the other dogs gets into trouble. One of the dogs will start something, the other will finish it or make it worse and the original trouble maker sits back smiling and tail wagging like "ha it wasn't me mum".

·
Registered
173 Posts
Mine are BEGGING to get into their Christmas stockings already...my mistake though. I should not have put them out so early. Just like kids begging to open JUST ONE present early lol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts