German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
19,190 Posts
you're not crazy. My best buddy Zena is MY dog no doubt about it.... but she's spent a large portion of time with my father in law and as she's living with them now, i'm pretty much nothing. I dont just get jealous i get POed about it. I rescued her, i took care of her, i did everything for that dog and the wench is more attached to my FIL. Everyone says how rescue dogs are more grateful because they know they got a second chance. freaking bogus ungrateful.... yes... i'm bitter.

· Registered
19,190 Posts
I didn't rescue her--I paid top dollar for her, but that's exactly how I feel. I mean seriously, I take her to the vet and make sure she has her shots. And when she got fixed, I cried with her and slept on the floor beside her!! And it's me who makes sure she eats the best food, goes outside, and get's excercise.

She's an ungrateful little twit to make me feel like this!!

i didnt mean to make it sound like you'd rescued your pup. I rescued Zena and the rat is all eyes for my father in law. ungrateful brat. I flat out told my husband if we lived in a lower humidity area that would allow me to have Zena back, whenever my inlaws come to visit Zena gets locked away from them. I honestly want her having nothing to do with my FIL because after she see's him, its a PITA getting her to listen because she thinks he's coming back and going to allow her to do whatever she wants and not listen to. But when he's not around, she's the most loyal dog on the planet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.