German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a gorgeous gsd on animal cops houston who is soooo emaciated and i wanna cry. The owners are saying they have been giving her vitamins! She is so beautiful but so so skinny. She probably has heartworms as she is locked up outside with a chain and a lock attached to her neck

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She had severe heartworms and had to be euthanized i dont know why i am so affected but this is so sad she was just so beautiful and all they had to do was buy her a pill and this all could've been avoided what a waste of a perfectly great dog. I dont know her name but RIP beautiful girl.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Those shows make me so sad :(. But I do love it when a pup who had a really hard time ends up playing in a backyard with kids. Although I live in Houston and the show made me want to rescue my GSD

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
can't watch those shows, never could watch hospital shows either. enough of all that in my life as it is, the shows make me go into "tragedy overload".

bless your heart, rest in peace dear german shepherd girl.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I saw that one last night, too. She was gorgeous and very sweet. I hate it when they have to put animals down on that show. Unfortunately, she was VERY skinny and had no muscle left, and had advanced heartworm.

When I leave the house sometimes I leave the TV on for the dogs. I never leave on animal planet because of all the animals in distress on that show. Usually, it's HGTV. Unfortunately, I never come home to new floors and fresh paint.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know those shows always make me sad but i am going back to school to be a Vet Tech so i guess i'll have to get used to stuff like this. I really enjoy the happy endings kinda like my own

1 - 8 of 8 Posts