German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get Ozzy to lay down for the longest time. He knew how to lay down on command, but I had to be kneeling down and point at the floor.

Yesterday I was working with him on it again and I FINALLY got him to lay down with me standing up away from him! :D :D

When I was working with him, he'd try to jump ahead and after I'd put him into sit and he'd lay down. So I'd mix it up and make him sit, spin, lay down, sit, spin.... Haha.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He didn't want to lay down because he wanted to be able to (easily) look up at me, so it was a pain in the butt trying to get him to lay down without me pointing to the ground. His itty bitty size made it harder. I'm just so glad he'll lay without me kneeling down. I made him lay down today before I gave him his breakfast and he was too cute! All that excitement when he laid down, then waiting for me to put the bowl down. Haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.