German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great day at the island, I've been dying to take Ollie here for ages! It's just about a 45 minute to an hour drive for us and with SoCal traffic on the 5 it's not a very convenient place for us to visit often. Ollie did beautifully off leash and his recall was 100%. Wish there were more large off leash places like this here!

Untitled (2013-05-25 07:16:50) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-25 06:33:47) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-25 06:58:58) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-26 19:01:34) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-25 07:27:08) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ollie reminds me of a sea otter jumping in the waves.
I wish we had more dog friendly beaches near my house.
He kinda does! This was his first time being off leash at a beach, I purposely picked this one because its protected by a bay so the water is very calm. I didn't think he'd go in the water at all and was surprised how much he liked it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that video was fun to watch, gee id love to go there!!!!!! pictures are wonderful and thanks for sharing.
Thanks! It is a fun place, wish I could go there more! Though I did bring a piece with me back, forgot to put on sunburn and am paying for it now. :D

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I don't usually comment on photo threads... but that was the cutest video I have seen in a very long time!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thanks for letting us spend the day at the beach with your handsome boy, I enjoyed getting to share it.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I've visted that part of Cali a few times.....beautiful place. Beautiful beach and a happy GSD, what more can you ask for? :) Nice share.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
It looks like everyone had a good time. Ollie is beautiful!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't usually comment on photo threads... but that was the cutest video I have seen in a very long time!
Aww thank you! Ollie was having a fantastic time and its fun for me watching him get to really stretch his legs. :)

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone! It was a great day and I can't wait to go back. This time with sunblock though. ;)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Great pics, awesome dog, cool place :)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Wow! Ollie gets to have so much fun. Fiona thinks I am a stick in the mud compared to Ollie's mom & dad. I am worried she will run away from home to go live with the cool parents.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts