German Shepherds Forum banner

Old member;new puppy

2K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  JakodaCD OA 
#1 ·
Just got home with a puppy we are looking at as a show prospect. She is four months old and very cute.

I already forgot what puppies are like!! She is currently sitting in a crate howling like a coyote. It is going to be a long night! :)

Too late tonight for pictures so it will have wait until tomorrow.

#4 ·
Dang!

#7 ·
Congrats on your new prospect(I mean puppy:)
Hope you can get some ZZZZZ'z tonight

#11 ·
What is her breeding? Who is her breeder? I'm glad you are joining us on the "dark side"!

#13 ·
Oh no! I didn't think you were bringing one home, but if it's who I think it is .... Yippee! :wild:

Is she going with us tomorrow??

#14 ·
How dare you post about a new pup without pics!!!!! thats just plain cruel and unusual punishment!!!! jk!!! congrats on your new coyote....er.... i mean puppy!

#17 ·
welllll I see samba hasn't come back yet??? LOL maybe sleep deprivation???? Puppy ate her up????

Come ON WHERE"S THOSE PICS!!:))) Congrats by the way,,

#18 ·
Ha... I am sleep deprived, yes. Up twice in the night but no crate messes yet!

I went to protection training early this morning and since it is over 200 miles round trip, we are home late.

Jess took some pictures, but she had to run to work the night shift. Maybe she can get them off the camera by Sunday.

Puppy made the ride in the car just fine. She is off and running with me and the crazy schedule. Tomorrow a trip to the Obedience club which also will entail 4 hours of driving. She will soon be accustomed to travel!

I don't have her pedigree right here. She is from Mari Fiori. She is out of a Bull grandson and a Flag grandaughter, I think. I'll have to check all that.

#24 ·
soooo cute!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.