German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home with a puppy we are looking at as a show prospect. She is four months old and very cute.

I already forgot what puppies are like!! She is currently sitting in a crate howling like a coyote. It is going to be a long night! :)

Too late tonight for pictures so it will have wait until tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Dang!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Congrats! I can't wait to see pics!!

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Congrats on your new prospect(I mean puppy:)
Hope you can get some ZZZZZ'z tonight

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
WHAT?!?!!? No pictures?!?!?

Congrats on the new pup!!

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
What is her breeding? Who is her breeder? I'm glad you are joining us on the "dark side"!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Can't wait for pics!

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Oh no! I didn't think you were bringing one home, but if it's who I think it is .... Yippee! :wild:

Is she going with us tomorrow??

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
How dare you post about a new pup without pics!!!!! thats just plain cruel and unusual punishment!!!! jk!!! congrats on your new coyote....er.... i mean puppy!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Congrats! Look forward to some photo's :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
welllll I see samba hasn't come back yet??? LOL maybe sleep deprivation???? Puppy ate her up????

Come ON WHERE"S THOSE PICS!!:))) Congrats by the way,,

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha... I am sleep deprived, yes. Up twice in the night but no crate messes yet!

I went to protection training early this morning and since it is over 200 miles round trip, we are home late.

Jess took some pictures, but she had to run to work the night shift. Maybe she can get them off the camera by Sunday.

Puppy made the ride in the car just fine. She is off and running with me and the crazy schedule. Tomorrow a trip to the Obedience club which also will entail 4 hours of driving. She will soon be accustomed to travel!

I don't have her pedigree right here. She is from Mari Fiori. She is out of a Bull grandson and a Flag grandaughter, I think. I'll have to check all that.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Puppieeees, why everyone is geting a puppy???? (and I still have to wait 3 weeks for mine)

Congratulations!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh, her sire is a Flag and Bull grandson. Her dame is an Alvin daughter and sable. That is all I can remember right now. Brain tired.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts