Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so hubby and I decided to go with a puppy after all. and there is a good chance we will get one from the P litter so i want to know which one is liked most!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Agree. Pilot was in fierce contention for our pup's name. Love it.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that name the best, but hubby liks pongo the best. Pilot just has more meaning (we are stationed right now at fort rucker while he is at flight school). i like names with meaning. he just likes pongo from 101 Dalmatians. and the dog will be a GSD :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Panzer

I guess I'm partial to Panzer.
It was an absolute ass kicker in WWII!
But most of all my pup is built like a Tank.
So why not? Just don't shorten it to Panzy LOL~!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Obviously, I'm partial to Panzer. When I tell people his name, they smile and nod their heads...cause they get the reference!

And I was informed by my family that if I EVER call him Panzy, I'd be drawn and quartered! lol I call him Panz for short...even though I really don't ever shorten his name! :)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Obviously, I'm partial to Panzer. When I tell people his name, they smile and nod their heads...cause they get the reference!

And I was informed by my family that if I EVER call him Panzy, I'd be drawn and quartered! lol I call him Panz for short...even though I really don't ever shorten his name! :)
its a good name, i like that it is german for a german shepherd. but im willing to mix it up this time :p and use an english name.. GASP :p

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
its a good name, i like that it is german for a german shepherd. but im willing to mix it up this time :p and use an english name.. GASP :p
My husband wanted Patton! :)

What's funny is that our pup was from the F litter. Panzer is only his call name. His registered name is Faegan.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ohh you are getting a puppy from the "P" litter!? Getting too anxious and don't want to wait for the Kantor x Angel pups, LOL! :p I love this litter and have enjoyed watching them grow. I can't wait for my Kantor puppy next year (I'm getting one from the Kantor x Edge breeding).

I voted for Pilot!! I like it because it has meaning as well.. and not to mention I think it sounds cool.. PILOT VOM GILDAF!! Do you have a call name picked out?

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
it is just a way the breeder keeps up with siblings and breedings. this is the breeding "P" Litter Kantor x Razzy - we are partial to blue or red :D
Yeah... I know the reason behind the the litter letters. I didn't see Melinda list letters by her upcoming litters and was curious which one you were going with.

Very nice. Post plenty of pictures... I'm sure you can't go wrong with either. Good luck with the new pup!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ohh you are getting a puppy from the "P" litter!? Getting too anxious and don't want to wait for the Kantor x Angel pups, LOL! :p I love this litter and have enjoyed watching them grow. I can't wait for my Kantor puppy next year (I'm getting one from the Kantor x Edge breeding).

I voted for Pilot!! I like it because it has meaning as well.. and not to mention I think it sounds cool.. PILOT VOM GILDAF!! Do you have a call name picked out?
ITS ALL GRAHAMS FAULT.. he is impatient. he saw the pictures, saw they were available and now he wants one... haha. that boy is some work :p and since dia loves me more, he thinks this dog is "his" dog so he gets to choose it.. lol
i am really growing on the idea of this pup though! uber cute, and less waiting!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ok I just saw this. I posted on FB too...but, I love Pilot!
Pongo is what you would name a Dalmatian not a GSD, haha! Tell Graham PILOT is better! :D
Razzy x Kantor litter is awesome! I love Razzy babies. :)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok I just saw this. I posted on FB too...but, I love Pilot!
Pongo is what you would name a Dalmatian not a GSD, haha! Tell Graham PILOT is better! :D
Razzy x Kantor litter is awesome! I love Razzy babies. :)
I sure did... His response is "but im british" :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 20 of 21 Posts