German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I took Gala and her dog to the lake to swim. First Gala bit the crap out of my hand thinking my hand was the toy. I have a small punture wound but she did bite me right in the center bone and I can hardly move my hand now. It hurts like crap.
I can't open the hand or do nothing with it.

Then I was hoping at least she would be tired as crap after swimming non stop, but noooooo, she gets home and she has even more energy than what she had before we left!!!!!

I have a 2 year old female for sale, anyone????

Crap, I hope she didn't brake anything and I don't have to go to the hospital in the morning.

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
Owww! Hope your hand feels better soon and isn't broken! *gives ice pack*

At least she had a good time? :p

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I had a bite too several years ago. When I got to the ER I lied about the bite because it was gsdx who was the one who had bitten me (this is anothet story). Dr. said well "it's a good thing it wasn't a hair closer because you would have been squirting."

Be careful!!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
I still have Whitney for sale too, and the concussion she gave me.

Try and do something nice for our dogs and we pay....

But we love them anyway.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

·
Registered
478 Posts
my 100 pound huge male golden who has since passed over the bridge split my forehead clean open!!! we were wrestling on the bed and his head hit my head and the next thing i know, i feel something warm running down my face. yep, clean open!!! so far no battle scars from storm....he's pretty mellow for a gsd pup, believe it or not, but when he wants to play, he wants to play!!!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
I feel your pain Brady sprained my ankle and threw my back out

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Hope it feels better tomorrow!
I still remember the pain of 20 or so years ago, playing kick ball with Rex. My foot came down hard on his bottom teeth - went right through between 2 toes. Yooooow, he looked so sorry and was always gentle playing after that!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
MaX dislocated my hubby's shoulder, Havoc has broken my glasses. My old guy who is gone made me see stars when he bonked me in the head.

Kayos and Havoc have permanently scarred my leg when they pulled me over in loose gravel (the stray cats helped).

I LOVE my dogs!! Truly I do!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Yana made me see stars too when she hit my eye with her muzzle. The pain was so bad I had to sit for a while on somebody's lawn. After the pain was a little less I open my eye and everything was blurry. It scared the **** out of me. Then Yana started licking my face (with lots of tears on it
) and I saw my contact lense on her nose... Now I bend over my dogs very carefully..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Megga gave me a black eye. She was trying to "help" me while I was looking for something under the bed. Ended up hitting me on the corner of my eye on her head. She then jumps on the bed and whines at me like I'm sorry are you okay! It looked great for weeks. I went to a concert and got to go backstage. The guitarist goes "How did you get that shiner?" I explained how, and he replies with "you need a better story than that!" I could only agree...as I looked like I got beat up.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Rade managed to rip out both my nose ring and my industrial bar (at the same time) that I just got pierced a few days before. Then ripped of my glasses as well and trampled them.

Im scared to play with Mace cause he shows no mercy. He is seriously a little gator. He gets this look, and then just launches. His mouth slams shut so hard, I'm surprised he hasnt chipped a tooth.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Mandalay is now pretty tall and will walk by my 6yo daughter and pull her hair and keep on walking. Everyday I hear her telling Mandi to stop pulling her hair. LoL. Hair pulling hurts, too!!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Originally Posted By: MandalayMandalay is now pretty tall and will walk by my 6yo daughter and pull her hair and keep on walking. Everyday I hear her telling Mandi to stop pulling her hair. LoL. Hair pulling hurts, too!!
I know its not funny but it kind of is Mandi gettting back at her maybe

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just yesterday Diesel thought he would wake me up by headbutting me and giving me a nosebleed. That certainly didn't get him his breakfast any faster!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts