German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.. I'm looking at two litters coming up and was wondering if anyone had experience with puppies from either parents.. The first litter will be Xppo Dei Precision x Xara von der Stadt Mosbach of Von Der Symmes. The other littler will be VA Mailo vom Kuckucksland x V Hanna vom Clearcreek Bauernhof of Clearcreek vom Bauernhauf. Any input is appreciated, I'm sure I could go either way and be very happy. I have seen either set of parents minus Mailo, and have looked at all pedigrees. I am still fairly new to the GSD scene, but am doing my homework. Any input is appreciated, Thanks
John

·
Premium Member
11,314 Posts
big difference between the showline litters and a litter bred for police work....

FWIW - the Xbox and dei Prescision dogs I have seen have been better than the average showline dogs....

Lee

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's my first gsd. That being said I've had dogs my whole life and just got started into law enforcement and am looking for a dog I can have as a companion as well as get into some advanced obedience possibly protection training with. I know it will be a training experience for myself as well as the dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts