German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone just loves to pose perfectly for me. ;)

This is my favorite shot of him ever. Everything is perfect.

Action sequence.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awww :wub: Love the first photo!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I liked all the pics, but I think the second one of your baby is my favorite.:wub:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Wow, love this fluff!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone :D his fluff is pretty extreme lately, I think he's gonna blow his coat soon, it's been really cold here, but has been warming up a bit. I love the scenery in the first two pics, it compliments him well :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I think pictures 1 and 2 are definitely frameworthy. I wish Bear was a poser, lol! He will not sit still for a picture to save his life.
The last couple of pictures shows how much of a puppy he still really is :wub:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think pictures 1 and 2 are definitely frameworthy. I wish Bear was a poser, lol! He will not sit still for a picture to save his life.
The last couple of pictures shows how much of a puppy he still really is :wub:
Hahah oh yeah, sometimes I forget he's still a puppy, bc hes so big! But then I am reminded...I actually got a VERY intense episode of zoomies on video, he zoomied so hard, he yanked the leash out of my hand (and my arm almost out of my socket). But heres a secret - I lure him into positions with treats LOL. :D

2nd one is my favorite, very handsome boy, love his coat :)
Thank you!! I like the second as well, the scenery really goes well with his coat and everything :wub:

·
Registered
86 Posts
What a beauty! Handsome fella.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts