German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toilet paper roll in the bathroom. One minute she was chewed nicely on her bone that she more than happily stole from the butthead Riley and the next i hear her little claws skittering on the floor in the bathroom and a thud as she threw herself into her crate with a mouthfull of toilet paper. Sadly i was unable to get pictures because she spit it out and took off but here are a couple i was able to get.... little trouble maker!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
HAHAHAHA! Look at that face! You just can't get mad when they look at you like that!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHAHAHA! Look at that face! You just can't get mad when they look at you like that!

she's mad at me because i not only ruined her fun and pulled out the camera (HATES THE CAMERA!!!! lol) but i also put her leash on her and wouldnt let her go where she wants as a she messed up punishment lol. I started laughing when i realized what she'd done. I knew it was only a matter of time before she attacked the TP!!! Now i have to find some place else to put the water bowl so i can baby gate the bathroom. darn little brat!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
KZ, Liisi does the same darn thing! She's even worse about it now... she will sneak into the bathroom and steal whatever she can get her mouth on... Just this morning she came walking into the office with a brand new bar of soap that I opened just yesterday. I know that can't taste good! We sure have a couple of bratty girls! :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KZ, Liisi does the same darn thing! She's even worse about it now... she will sneak into the bathroom and steal whatever she can get her mouth on... Just this morning she came walking into the office with a brand new bar of soap that I opened just yesterday. I know that can't taste good! We sure have a couple of bratty girls! :D
YES WE DO!!!!! I would pretty annoyed with the soap thing lol. I use body wash but she's entering that determined to be brat stage so i dont think i'd really be surprised to see her strolling out of the bathroom carrying my body wash bottle. GSD puppies.... ~sigh~ little brats!!!! lol.

LOL, I caught my Shasta red-handed.

hehe dont you mean red-pawed? thats it!!! i'm starting a club!!! It will be called The Bratty Toilet Paper Thieves!!! I love the "what mom?!" look on her face.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
LOL, I caught my Shasta red-handed.

OMG! She is soooo adorable. I love her expression!

Dharma doesn't bother the tp but she will take anything that I put in the trash and carry it off. Sometimes it is frustrating not to be able to use my trashcans. They really can be hellions when they want. I've always said it was a good thing God made her so dang cute or she wouldn't have survived puppyhood.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shasta looks like she's trying to say "It was like this when I came in here..honest" Boy she's cute!

and she was trying to figure out how to fix it before mom busted her!!!

I think our issue is because i'm working nights so we dont get as much time together right now and she's being a brat about it because my hubby is basically clueless. I do all the training and feeding and whatnot and suddenly i'm not home at night so she's getting the zoomies more often and getting into more trouble lol.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I think our issue is because i'm working nights so we dont get as much time together right now and she's being a brat about it because my hubby is basically clueless. I do all the training and feeding and whatnot and suddenly i'm not home at night so she's getting the zoomies more often and getting into more trouble lol.
That's rough. I know Shasta really likes her morning routine of playtime with Daddy and she gets pretty hyper if she has to miss it for any reason. I can imagine how disruptive a big schedule change like that could be.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's rough. I know Shasta really likes her morning routine of playtime with Daddy and she gets pretty hyper if she has to miss it for any reason. I can imagine how disruptive a big schedule change like that could be.

the only dog my husband really has anything to do with is his dog Riley. He doesnt do much else with Shasta or Shelby. He NEVER did anything with Zena. I still do more with all of them though. I am the primary caregiver. Working nights, we dont get to do much training because i sleep until early afternoon and have to go to work shortly after my husband gets home from work. working on it. really want to work on serious recall and stay training with both Shelby and Shasta.

·
Registered
636 Posts
OMG! She is soooo adorable. I love her expression!

Dharma doesn't bother the tp but she will take anything that I put in the trash and carry it off. Sometimes it is frustrating not to be able to use my trashcans. They really can be hellions when they want. I've always said it was a good thing God made her so dang cute or she wouldn't have survived puppyhood.

Sounds exactly like Minna. She'll walk by a trash can and grab whatever she can out of it and then walk off -- of course she always gets caught so she drops whatever she has in her mouth, but it's still a little annoying. And she's mastered the skill of opening the cabinet in the kitchen where the trash is kept.

She likes tp as well, but I think I broke that habit, for now....lol I'm sure that bad habit will come back though at some point. She goes in and out of bratty stages every other week it seems like

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hunter has TP'd the house a couple of times, my poor wife, it nomrally is the same day my two year old if full of it as well. Betweent eh two of them they destroy the house, I am at work, and poor Sheryl is chasing both of them. I had them both one day, and they were going at it, so I snapped this picture and sent it to my wife. I told her they could be contained..

Attachments

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hunter has TP'd the house a couple of times, my poor wife, it nomrally is the same day my two year old if full of it as well. Betweent eh two of them they destroy the house, I am at work, and poor Sheryl is chasing both of them. I had them both one day, and they were going at it, so I snapped this picture and sent it to my wife. I told her they could be contained..

haha i have pictures like that!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.