German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to have a shower and I let Chrono sit in the basement. He usually doesn't go anywhere, or he comes and lays by the door of the bathroom. I guess this time he felt like exploring. When I got out of the shower I noticed he was missing and I called his name. He came running down the stairs and I saw something was in his mouth. I told him to drop it and he did. I picked it up and started examining the object. It was a weird small plastic cuplike thingy, and then I realized.

Oh god. :sick:

It was a Diva Cup, one of those menstrual cups. And it definitely wasn't mine. Uguhgghghg.

I dropped it immediately and washed my hands, and then I picked the cup up with toilet paper wrapped around my hand and threw it out. I think I liked it better when Chrono got into the cat poop :sick:.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Ewwwwwwwww!!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Ewww!!!!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So that bares the question of....whose was it??

gross!
That's the grossest part! I have NO IDEA :sick::sick:!! Maybe my mom had some lady friends over(the bathroom garbage cans aren't thrown out very often because they don't fill up that fast). It couldn't have been my mom's, she's done with the whole menopause stuff.

·
Registered
972 Posts
another great example of dogs making people blush with disgust, i bet he thought he made the find of a century

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
So that bares the question of....whose was it??

gross!
I think an even more important question is...Who the heck uses those things?? What's wrong with a freakin' tampon?! The concept of that thing is disgusting. Tampons aren't great either, but if I had to pick between the two, I'm sticking with tampons!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Melina I'm with you on that one though some women swear by them. It's a little too hands on for me, but obviously not a puppy,lol Gotta love dogs:D

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I have had dogs drag out all sorts of things from the trash over the years. I have had to get step on trash cans not just b/c of dogs but also I have a cat that will knock over the cans and eat anything plastic then proceed to throw up all over the house. GROSS!!! So now only step on trash cans. I also make the dogs come into the bathroom when I shower so I don't have to worry about what they are doing when I can't see them. This works great and they don't get into any trouble.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts