German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
There was a story a couple years ago where an officers k9 partner all of a sudden was acting aggressive towards him...huge huge red flag for this officer who scheduled at appointment with the vet because he was concerned about a health issue. While in the waiting room the dog snapped & went for his neck, the officer shot him. This poor guy was devastated. The staff a witness to the dog attack was mortified at how he was just sitting there then attacking. Although none of my business I always wondered what the necropsy results were.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
there's 3 sides to the story, the LEO side, the dog's side
and what really happened.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
There was a story a couple years ago where an officers k9 partner all of a sudden was acting aggressive towards him...huge huge red flag for this officer who scheduled at appointment with the vet because he was concerned about a health issue. While in the waiting room the dog snapped & went for his neck, the officer shot him. This poor guy was devastated. The staff a witness to the dog attack was mortified at how he was just sitting there then attacking. Although none of my business I always wondered what the necropsy results were.
Oh I know it peaks your curiosity though...

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts