German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets try this again and see if my picture will post this time lol...
Rollo got to go to the gym with me and workout...
He was such a good boy...
Hope you all enjoy...

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
I had no idea you could take your dog to the gym...! Good to know even though I don’t go to one LOL looks like Rollo enjoyed himself!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had no idea you could take your dog to the gym...! Good to know even though I don’t go to one LOL looks like Rollo enjoyed himself!
Rollo enjoyed himself - he's trying to get YOKED

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I lift at Golds, they would never let me do this haha. Jax is bigger than half the little dudes that lift at my gym lmao.
Rollo was definitely bigger than many of the attractive fitness bunnies ;)
Which ain't too bad!

Reactions: clipke

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
**** ya, that's awesome! You should put creatine in his water bowl and protein powder in his food! He's gonna get jacked!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I follow him on instagram. Does your pup have an account?
I just post my dogs on my personal account. @ConnorLipke - it's mostly dog and travel photos! I had initially made an account for the dogs but it seemed too much to post on both, and I'd just be recycling the content anyways.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just post my dogs on my personal account. @ConnorLipke - it's mostly dog and travel photos! I had initially made an account for the dogs but it seemed too much to post on both, and I'd just be recycling the content anyways.

Just followed you. You have some really nice pictures.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I follow him on instagram. Does your pup have an account?
Following yours now!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts