German Shepherds Forum banner

Odin qualified for Nationals!

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Kayos and Havoc 
#1 ·
Last weekend we were at the Alberta/NWT Agility Association of Canada Regionals. My goal for the weekend was to qualify for nationals, this was our first regionals level competition. We needed 350 points to qualify and we did it with 352 lol. As I look back on the weekend I am pretty proud of how we did, at first I was kind of disappointed we didn't do better, but now I have realized that we did do very well for our first time at this level of competition and we are still a very green team. It was an amazing experience competing against the best dogs and handlers in the region.

Anyways here are some of our runs.

#11 ·
HUGE :congratulations: That's fantastic! :D

#13 ·
Thanks everyone! :) I think we have done pretty well, I always have such high expectations and need to remember that it takes years to build team work with your dog in this sport. We have a long way to go but I think we have a great start. I am already excited for next years regionals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.