German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here they are. It has been a few weeks since I wasn't sure we were going to make it. But everyone is doing great, I threw them outside today for the first time, since the weather is really nice today:

Not the greatest photos. The purple collar pup, Lady, is a coat, I hope there is a better one that shows her. Lassie was sleeping under the crate-bottom.

Lord and Lady:

Lad:

Proud momma with the little bear cub, Lady:

Da Boyz:

And Lassie was just not cooperating. I hope this is not a precurser of things to come because she is my pick:

Thanks for looking:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
They are so cute!!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
What beauties!!!!

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Go away.

I do not need to want a sweet, gorgeous little puppy.

·
Registered
31,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That and having them nibbling your toes. I don't know, at this age, they are just fun. They have sharp little knippers though.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
They are just so cute..I think we need to get a cab and half truck so we have room for one more GSD...:)

·
Super Moderator
5,826 Posts
They are just so cute..I think we need to get a cab and half truck so we have room for one more GSD...:)
We bought a minivan this week because we have another shepherd coming in about 2 weeks. Can't fit 3 GSDs comfortably in a MINI Cooper, LOL.... :D

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Very pretty puppies Sue!
Odie sure is a looker too!
CONGRATS....wishing them all the very, very best!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
And Lassie was just not cooperating. I hope this is not a precurser of things to come because she is my pick.
Maybe she's waiting for Timmy to show up and take her home. ;) Congrats on the litter, great pictures!

·
Registered
31,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A coatie female...save me from myself. I love coatie's.
Ah Lady, I have a deposit down on her, so she is spoken for. I have had some strange wavy looking coats before, but I have never had a coat before. This pup is a coat. She looks like two of the other puppies but when you pick her up, she is all fluff. Sweet fluff though.

Lord is the chewer. He likes to chew me mostly. Fingers are his favorite, but he will take fists, wrists, and toes when he can get them.

I had them out early today before the rains came again. This is kind of like Laura Ingalls' Long Winter. We rarely get 1 day between storms.

·
Registered
31,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Odies pups with my youngest nieces

Their mom gave me permission:

Photos when I was there last week:

And her older sister:

Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts