German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in a while my 10 month old gets diarrhea, just once or twice in a day, then not for a month. She doesn't have accidents inside, and most of the time she isn't any more pushy about going out than normal. She eats fine, and aside from wheat free treats and the dust she licks off the floor, she isn't getting in to other things. Is this something to be concerned about? She's been fecal tested not that long ago and everything is fine.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am always concerned with any person or animal if there is on going diarrhea, or diarrhea that cant be explained by something that disagreed with them. Personally I would inform my vet of what is happening, take in the vets suggestions and follow any instructions given to me by the vet first and for most. That being said Brewski used to have diarrhea issues until my vet suggested a table spoon of "Pure" Pumpkin be mixed into his food, I do this all the time now and have not had anymore diarrhea. Google Pumpkin for dogs or search Pumpkin on this site. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts