German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

We are sponsoring a high scoring GSD trophy at our club trial. I would love some feedback regarding trophy preferences. Would you prefer cash, a gift card, an item with a GSD logo, dog toy, or something else?

What sort of trophy puts a big grin on your face and makes you want to attend that trial the following year?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a great idea . . . thank you!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do . . . thanks! :)

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
a HIT gsd gift I got once was a really nice glass plate, (see thru glass) with a GSD etched on it, the name and date of the trial, I then had my dogs name engraved on it as well...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for your helpful input! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have seen some shows give a gift certificate to the photographer to have an 8 x 10 done of the dog and then a neat frame for the photo. I thought that was a great trophy.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I have seen some shows give a gift certificate to the photographer to have an 8 x 10 done of the dog and then a neat frame for the photo. I thought that was a great trophy.
That would be a great idea too!

I would definitely like a plaque with my name and my dogs name engraved.. something to show off.. ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Haley got a really cool silver plate engraved with "High in Trial" and trial info this weekend. She loves it!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, that silver plate is really cool! Congratulations!!!

I really like the photograph idea too . . . thanks guys!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Our club has given stainless steel canisters with the info etched on it- and filled with dog biscuits. Everyone really liked getting them.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a great idea! Thank you!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Love this idea!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts